Win free tickets to Dallas Theater Center‘s production of Kander & Ebb’s Cabaret, opening night Friday 4.29.2011 at the Wyly Theater in Dallas.
First three people to answer the following Cabaret questions correctly, with responses posted on my facebook status announcement, win.
- Which star of television’s Hogan’s Heroes was featured in a stage version of Cabaret and received a Tony nomination?
- Which song, added to both stage and movie versions, was written previously for another major musical theatre star, and which star was that?
- What line from the musical caused threats of boycott at an East Coast production and how was it changed?
Want to buy tickets? email@example.com
Two pair awarded: Daniel Frederick and Robert Neblett
1) Werner Klemperer
2) “Maybe This Time” Kaye Ballard
3) “She wouldn’t look Jewish at all”. “Jewish” became “Meeskite”.
New contest soon to award another set….